Origo Solutions has secured agreements with Equinor and Honeywell in recent months. And after a few challenging years, the company is looking forward to a much brighter future.
- The company is definitely heading in the right direction, and we have had a positive development since the end of 2016, says division director for sales and marketing, Tor Magne Madsen.
Hard work pays off
Origo Solutions can look back on some eventful months. In November, the company, which is part of the Align Group’s fire and safety division, signed a distribution agreement with Honeywell Analytics. A few months laterin February, they were awarded a contract for the delivery of fire and gas detection equipment and services to the Njord A platform with Kværner. In addition, they have also secured a framework agreement with Equinor in June for fire and gas detection deliveries.
– This is a confirmation that we have delivered well in both good and bad times. We have been working really hard and been building relations with our customers. Everyone who has worked with oil and gas projects knows that goodwill and good relations are important when it comes to heavier projects. Customers should feel safe when choosing us, Madsen says.
Now the division director and his colleagues at Origo Solutions are looking to unlock the opportunity to land even more projects on the Norwegian continental shelf.
- As a Norwegian brownfield actor, we look at several future projects as opportunities for us. Both by taking whole or parts of the projects ourselves, but also with large EPC suppliers where we can contribute with technical safety and our system competence.
Focus on fire and gas
In order to continue the success and land more projects, the company are now investing. This autumn Origo Solutions strengthens their team and employs Rune Lunde as their new sales manager for the fire and gas department in Stavanger and Rune Reinertsen as sales director of Origo Solutions. In addition, they have booked a stand at this year’s Offshore Technology Days (OTD). Madsen is looking forward to meet new and existing customers at Norway’s largest annual oil exhibition on Sotra, 17th – 18th of October. Visit Origo Solutions at exhibition stand number 4530.
- We will inform the market about our Honeywell partnership. At the same time, we want to show that we are more than just a supplier. Origo Solutions can also take care of the integration and entire projects.
- Why do you choose to take part at OTD?
- We are very pleased with Offshore Media Groups events. We meet a wide audience and you get great value for your money. If you are a supplier in Norway, we feel that OTD is the right exhibition to attend.
- Is part of the Align Group (1 of 3 companies)
- Provides Safety & Automation Systems
- Exclusive distributor and partner in Norway for HIMA and Honeywell Analytics
- Has offices in Kristiansand, Arendal and Stavanger