Operators Corner was hugely popular during last year’s OTD exhibition. Now the organizers take it to a new level and launch “Contractors Market”.
During this year’s OTD exhibition, which takes place on October 17th – 18th at Sotra, just outside Bergen, there is a designated area where you as an exhibitor will get the opportunity to meet with both operators and contractors. Offshore Media Group (OMG) launched Operators Corner last year, with only positive feedback. Now they want to reach out to even more and will introduce “Contractors Market” where exhibitors will have the ability to request one-to-one meetings with the contractors.
Meet key staff
- Operators Corner was a success and several new supplier relationships were announced. Even then, we had the intention to establish Contractors Market on this year’s OTD. This because most of our exhibitors deliver services to major contractors, says key account manager André Hellesøy at OMG.
The idea was to have Operators Corner in Stavanger and Contractors Market in Bergen, but the organizer has decided to offer both concepts during this year’s exhibition. Key personnel from large companies such as Statoil, Aker Solutions, Oceaneering, Technip FMC and ABB have already announced their participation.
And the meetings are easy to book. Here’s what you do:
- To request a meeting with an operator and / or contractor, you must be exhibiting at OTD2018
- Registration to request meetings will open at the end of Q2 2018
- Registration to request meetings closes October 5th 2018
- Each exhibiting company can request operators and / or contractors for meetings
– One person may request up to five meetings in total with an operator and / or contractor
– One company can have more people requesting up to five meetings in total with an operator and / or contractors.
- Operators and contractors are free to accept or decline meetings
- When the meeting is accepted the booking is registered in the calendar for both the operator and the contractor. Both parties will receive a confirmation of when the meeting is set.
- The meetings will last 15 minutes with a five-minute break between each meeting.
More than expected
Jergo is one of many companies that met with operators in Stavanger last year. They have positive experiences from 2017 and are ready for new meetings this year.
- We had some very positive meetings where we met relevant contacts with the various operators. We definitely got more out of the experience that we had anticipated. Simply a win-win situation for all who participate, says sales manager Kjetil Hatlebrekke.
He believes that Operators Corner was a long-awaited offer for the oil and gas industry. Now he has high expectations of what Contractors Market can add.
- Jergo supplies working tools to the smallest customer right through to major players like Statoil and Statkraft therefore, Contractors Market is as important as Operators Corner for us. So the added opportunity to meet with the big contractors in addition is very welcome, continues Hatlebrekke.
Hellesøy in Offshore Media Group strongly believes in both the unique initiatives of OTD.
- This is the supplier industry exhibition. That is why it is incredibly fitting that we are back at Sotra where it all started 20 years ago. This year we can deliver both Contractors Market and Operators Corner in addition to our free conferenece, PetroLive@OTD. This year’s exhibition will confirm the ups we are seeing in our industry. No other venues is better to build networks, link contacts and do business in other than OTD.
Book your stand here today